Meredith’s Properties caters to a range of needs in McLean County. We encourage you to learn more about our student housing at ISU and our commercial spaces available for lease.
Apartments for Rent Near ISU
We offer a variety of 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom, and 4-bedroom apartments in Normal, Illinois that have served the Illinois State University community with excellence for decades. We choose hard-working, motivated students and young professionals to live in our buildings, meaning that our student apartments are ideal environments for studying, relaxing, and gathering.
Businesses in Bloomington-Normal
We are a developer and manager of a select group of commercial properties in the Bloomington-Normal market. We have experience in developing and managing office, retail, restaurant, industrial, and flex space. Our pride in ownership carries through to the services we provide to our tenants and the quality of our properties.
John Lovelass, our Managing Broker, has over a decade of experience as a Central Illinois real estate agent. His knowledge of the community and investment in local properties positions him as an ideal partner for finding the right fit for your new business in our community.
We pride ourselves in helping these new companies find their homes in Central Illinois within the past year!
- Altitude Trampoline Park: Bloomington, IL
- Accuquest Hearing Center: Bloomington, IL
- Children’s Center for Dentistry: Bloomington, IL
- Edible Arrangements: Bloomington, IL
- ExamOne Worldwide, Inc.: Bloomington, IL
- Giordano’s Pizza: Bloomington, IL
- Heartland Dental: Bloomington, IL
- Illini Elite Volleyball: Bloomington, IL
- Koala Center for Sleep Disorders: Bloomington, IL
- LifePlus MD: Bloomington, IL
- MetLife: Bloomington, IL
- Murphy & Dunn, P.C.: Normal, IL
- Napa Auto Parts: Bloomington, IL
- Nestle USA: Bloomington, IL
- The Next Step Dance Studio: Bloomington, IL
- Rosati’s Authentic Chicago Pizza: Bloomington, IL
- RK Dixon: Normal, IL
- Sears Roebuck and Company: Bloomington, IL
- Serenity Med Spa: Normal, IL
- State Farm Insurance Agency
Additional tenants include numerous medical offices including dental, chiropractic, and medical spas, various video gaming services, and multi-family housing units. Looking to move or grow your business? Contact us today!